on sale - Save 15%order now
on sale - Save 15%order now
with URL filtering
managed security to
Control access to internet websites by permitting or denying access to specific websites based on information contained in an URL list
Acronis URL Filtering List:
Know about a disk issue before an issue happens
Hardware health monitoring (HDD, SSD)
Remotely operate any endpoint as if you are near the device
Covers all cyber protection aspects:
Create regular, reliable backups of your data automatically and store them securely so they are instantly available whenever needed
Fast Remediation Fast Remediation Restore data to any device – servers, workstations, VMs, and mobile devices – using full reimage, granular restore, or Instant Restore
Avoid the kind of costly system downtime that’s caused by ransomware, configuration errors, unpatched vulnerabilities, or faulty hardware
Improve performance, internal SLAs, and IT efficiencies so you can focus on important tasks, while simplifying training and maintenance
Eliminate complexity from your operations with one solution that integrates data protection, malware prevention, and security controls
No matter how great each individual solution might be, a patchwork of protection tools will create gaps in your defenses. Acronis Cyber Protect
takes a unified approach that eliminates those gaps, delivering superior resiliency for your business.
Ensures seamless, fully integrated protection
Simplifies the budgeting and purchasing cycle
Boosts performance and avoids endpoint-agent conflicts
Reduces the infrastructure requirements needed
Enables faster reactions, without switching tools
Provides a single, familiar interaction for staff
In the modern world, companies need solutions that address all Five Vectors of Cyber Protection – covering the safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security of data (SAPAS).
Using this unique approach, Acronis ensures data is fully protected, while remaining accessible and verifiable.
Ensuring that a reliable copy of your data is always available
Making it easy for your data to be available from anywhere at anytime
Controlling who has visibility and access to your data
Providing an easy way to prove that a copy is an exact replica of the original
Protecting against threats and malicious agents
Sell more cyber protection services, increase margins, improve your attach rates and ARPUs, and gain the tools to deliver proactive assessments of client environments.
Earn trust and gain new client referrals by preventing organization downtime and ensuring faster remediation – improved endpoint and data protection tools make it easy.
Improve efficiency by using one tool for deployments, monitoring, management, assistance, backup, recovery, and reporting – you won’t need new hardware, staff, or training.
Demonstrate value to improve customer satisfaction and simplify client renewals. By providing more, stickier services, you won’t have to worry about retaining clients.
protection and access other services revenue without capital investments, additional overhead, or the need to hire expensive security specialists.
1. Yes. Notifications can be configured on the account level.
2. Any customer account can receive error/warning/success notifications for all devices that are registered under that account.
3. Company administrators can receive error/warning/success notifications for all devices within the company, even if they are registered under different accounts.
4. Partner administrators can receive error/warning/success notifications for all their direct customers’ devices.
Notifications are configured on the account level. From Management Portal, choose the account for which you would like to receive notifications and adjust the settings.
1. If it's a connection error, the agent will try to resume the backup for a configurable number of attempts (by default: 300 times).
2. If the connection cannot be resumed, the machine suffers an error, or is rebooted – the backup job can resume from where it was interrupted.
1. Acronis agents support deduplication, in archives, for a single machine. Any new duplicated files will be skipped and not backed up.
2. Acronis Cyber Cloud does not use a centralized deduplication server as the client's data can be encrypted and containerized for security purposes.
Acronis Cyber Cloud supports the maximum volume size supported by the source file system.
In the backups section of the backup portal:
* Select Add Location
* Select a Network folder and enter the network path
Yes, Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud and its services use encryption on all levels.
Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud has a number of features specifically designed to offer additional protection to remote workers:
* Acronis VPN for increased security
* Special protection plan for remote workers
* Easy Remote Desktop access from Windows or Mac
* Mission-critical telecommute apps priority patching
* Secure File Sync & Share
* Easy remote Windows-based machine wipe in case the device is lost or compromised
* Remote Desktop connectivity for the end-user
Are you a victim of ransomware attacks ?Why pay ransom when you can recover your data from the Backup Cloud.Your Best Defense Against Ransomware Backup your data to the cloud today. Starting @ $ 4.99 /mo.
Benefit from leading Endpoint Detection and Response technology plus the expertise and intelligence to leverage it, 24/7. Discover our Managed EDR service.
Harden your attack surface. Manage business-critical vulnerabilities.Vulnerabilities, and the exploitation of them, are still the root cause of most information security breaches today.Starting @1560 /month /per IP