Blog, Microsoft office 365, Productivity
You might have heard about it. But what's Microsoft 365 Business really? It's the latest unified solution which was launched by Microsoft. It includes the best features from some of their very popular products and promises its users total control over their environment. There is more, you will be able to harness it all from just one portal, which makes it the real game changer here.
We have combined the list of top 7 frequently asked questions (plus bonus one) to help shed some light on this all-in-one solution for all your problems. Whether you are interested in the platform for your business, or you are a reseller thinking to add it to your portfolio to have some more information to help get your customers onboard, we have got you covered here.
1. What is Microsoft 365 Business?
Microsoft 365 Business Edition is a new productivity suite in the market, comprising of some of your favorite features from Office 365, Windows 10 and Enterprise Mobility and Security. This is what makes it the most powerful and most secure solution currently available for you. It includes everything for you, your team and customers for staying empowered, creative and productive from wherever you are working from. With great tools like Teams, Planner, and SharePoint right at your disposal with the latest OS updates across all your devices, Microsoft Business will enable you to:
- Be more productive: Connect and collaborate in no time via business-class email, online meetings, instant messaging and online workspaces with easy access to the cloud files. No longer feel confined and restricted by the office; you will be able to work as a part of a team on any device, from anywhere.
- Feel secure. The security solutions included in the bundle ensures that both the company data as well as intellectual property is much more secure across all devices (desktop and mobile) from malicious threats, natural disaster human errors.
- Streamline your IT. Simplicity is guaranteed when you are using a single console to set up and manage employee devices and service. Automatic, consistent and updated configuration means you can rest assured that you are protected by saving some time as well!
P.s You get all of this for a simple-per-user monthly subscription as well! What more do you ask for?
2. Who is Microsoft 365 Business for?
This solution was built for SMBs who have little to no IT resources or staff with less than 300 users but still wants to avail the benefits of accessing the best-in-class productivity and collaboration tools. While unveiling Microsoft 365 at Inspire 2017, Satya Nadella, Microsoft's CEO, made it very clear that they had developed this Business Edition with an aim to empower the SMB market in mind.
“Microsoft 365 Business is the coming together of all these products in a very compelling package for every small business, every medium sized business, to have the same tools, the same sophistication that any large business has.”
3. What are the features of Microsoft 365 Business?
Microsoft has taken its key features from Office 365, Windows 10 and Enterprise Mobility and Security and packaged them together. Here are some of the things that you can expect:
- Email and calendar
- Remote desktop services
- Cyber threat protection
- Identity and access management
- 1TB of storage
- Action center
4. Is Microsoft 365 Business user-friendly?
Yes! With Microsoft 365 Business, all your operations can be easily be done with the help of intelligent, web-based portal. It can complete numerous tasks all from the same place, and this is what makes it a game changer. It also helps you save a lot of time up your sleeve. This portal can easily be navigated, but if you have any problems, it also offers guidance with instructions for setting up the Microsoft application within your system.
5. What happens if your computer comes with Windows 10 already? Am I not buying it twice with Microsoft 365?
No, you are not buying it twice. This solution includes all kinds of upgrade benefits for Windows 10 customers with devices still on Windows 7 or 8.1 Pro. Customers who already are on Windows 10 gain the benefits of automatic enrollment with new and refreshed devices in the Active Directory Domain, a standardized and centralized system that will automate network management of the user security and its data. There are also auto installations for Office 2016, automatic configuration with enforcement of essential security features.
6. Can I combine Microsoft 365 Business with Microsoft subscription offerings?
Of course, you can! You can simply add a Microsoft 365 Business subscription to any portfolio which currently has many plans and add-ons from Office 365, Dynamics and Azure.
7. Can I switch my current Office 365 plan to Microsoft 365 Business?
Yes, customers can switch their plans from a qualifying 365 plan to Microsoft 365 Business when available. Depending on customer's current plan there can be a decrease or an increase in the monthly charges.
Besides that: How can I resell Microsoft 365 Business profitably?
If you are an MSP looking for offering Microsoft 365 Business as a part of a bundle to the end-users, you are going to have solid sales and marketing strategies, as you would be with any other service or product. Luckily for you, selling Microsoft 365 Business is very similar to having the tactics that have proven to be successful over the years when selling Office 365.
- Define your market.This might seem simple, but conducting in-depth research on your intended market is a must. Adoption and use change drastically from one industry to another. Do you know which of your clients might like to use Skype for their Business? Or which one is the least likely to use OneDrive? When your vertical is well defines, your process can become repeatable and will, in turn, make your operations more efficient.
- Add more value to your offering. There are thousands of resellers these days so that competition can be tough. You don't want to start differentiating yourself by the price, as getting into the race to the rock bottom will not be good for your business in the long run. So, what is the easiest way to stand out from the crowd and attract customers? Add value by creating add-ons which are exclusive to your company and are customized according to your client base. If you offer your clients an excellent service which provides both solutions and benefits, customers will also be willing to pay a premium for it as well.
- Provide first class customer support. You need to treat all your clients in the same way as you would a new shiny prospect. With SaaS business model, you won't survive in the long-run from bagging some big deals, subscription renewals from existing customers are as essential for you and can be the biggest difference between success and failure. Make every customer feel valued, and they shall have no reason to take their business anywhere else. Ask them for their feedback, keep them informed and help them find solutions to all their problems, keep them satisfied and engaged.
- Find a partner. This is the final step that you should consider taking for reselling Microsoft 365 Business and join forces with someone who is reliable, credible and flexible. So, who is better to start your journey with none other than a recognized Microsoft technology partner? XcellHost offers a number of partner programs and shall take care of the IT things while showing you the ways how to resell on your terms. You shall be able to make the most of the services, resources, and infrastructure that we have, while you retain your autonomy, choose to package your offers with the productivity bundle and also own the customer relationship. Set your price margins and bill your customer directly.
Before investing some time and resources in implementing new solutions, it is always helpful if you could know before jumping in. What are its benefits? Are there any limitations to it? This is the reason why we are offering you the chance to use Microsoft 365 Business
Are you also interested in reselling Microsoft 365? Pass this great deal to your end customers by becoming a XcellHost partner.