Blog, Infographic, Productivity, Resources
Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Suite is an advanced set of tools which includes Microsoft Intune, Azure AD, Azure RMS that manages your enterprise mobility within your existing framework. Many questions like how does it help, and does your business actually need it or not, might be going through your mind. But one thing is sure; EMS brings the convenience of working anytime from anywhere on hands which relieve us from the tensions of on premises working.
EMS provides a better control over assets and intellectual property (IP) by shrinking the impact of human resources needed. It is an integrated suite which manages workstations, laptops, tablets, smartphones, and apps with minimal resources. As Cloud is the platform of EMS, it does not require versioning, updating or upgrading thus cost effective in all the ways.
How does it improve operational processes?
- Users will be able to work on their preferred devices. It gives access to a number of workplace applications, resources and data virtually from anywhere on any device without any risk on security and compliance. It gives a boost to morale when users attain flexibility in their work environment. What else? Enterprises enjoy higher productivity and long term employee retention.
- The reason behind the higher productivity is Single-Sign-On (SSO) experiences. It raises productivity by granting each a unique identity to use, doesn’t matter what are they working on, what data do they access and from where. By assigning each user an SSO, it enhances productivity and mitigates risk with multifactor authentication which adds an additional security through user verification.
- It completely works in favor of modern work styles. It allows IT to provide a corporate desktop and applications to employees which are accessible from both personal and corporate devices irrespective of location within the existing infrastructure continually working within the corporate data center.
- Employees will be able to access company resources consistently from their working devices. As users will be able to work within their comfort zones with complete access to resources; the results will be success oriented while granting a leap in monetization rates.
- One of the most reliable benefits is policy-based access control to corporate applications and data. Companies will be able to set up policy-based access control which ensures compliance and data protection with the help of Azure Active Directory. It allows creating of conditional access policies within the tightened network of security as it will block illegitimate users who try to log in using noncompliant devices. Companies can also entertain a policy regarding enrollment of devices by users to gain access to the server.
Instead of satisfying with piecemeal solutions, organizations should switch to EMS to tackle the challenges that come with a mobile workforce. Alignment with the changes is necessary to embrace new technologies, keep employees happy and productive and protect the business from security threats.
If you want more guidance on how to add greater mobility in your business processes, please contact XcellHost, “the pioneers in the cloud industry!”