Many internal security teams lack the specialized expertise and manpower to constantly review defensive mechanisms, proactively strengthen defenses against potential threats, and respond rapidly in the event of a Red team attack or actual attackers. The Blue Team services of XcellHost provide you with those tools in a cost-effective way.
Some of the tasks carried out by a Blue Team service are listed below:
• Response to incidents: Supporting the identification and implementation of reactive measures with which to respond and contain a security incident.
• Threat hunting: Active threat search using SIEM or EDR solutions and creation and monitoring of Indicators of Compromise (IOCs)
• Forensic analysis: Security incident study to trace the origin of the intrusion and evaluate its impact and scale.
• Early threat detection: Through the study of the latest hacking techniques, the analysis of CVEs and 0-day vulnerabilities, the team will establish proactive alerts and deploy decoys (deception).
• Bastion host: Bastion guide creation and security control identification for computer systems.