Cloud-based e-mail professional to improve IT and end-user efficiency
XcellHost, the leading provider of cloud-based email archiving, encryption and continuity for Microsoft Exchange and Office 365 with next generation Email Security, provides new capabilities to users and IT departments to offer unparalleled power and flexibility.
Built to combine improved versatility with industry-leading protection, the new functionality inside XcellHost Email Security enables users to manage their own security settings on a per-message basis, in conjunction with centralized controls that enable the IT department to unlock features and permissions for specific individuals or groups.
Empowering e-mail users:
With workers increasingly demanding the freedom to configure and tailor their workplace technology, XcellHost's next-generation email security gives users unparalleled control over their business email.
• Users will no longer have to quit Microsoft Outlook to report spam or monitor their blocked mailing lists.
• Users can gain access to messages from inside Microsoft Outlook, establish a new level of user empowerment, and grant workers leverage over a variety of email functions. Message acts shall include:
• User specified message encryption allows users to manually select from available safe distribution options. Emails can only be accessed by the recipient through a secure online portal and can not be forwarded.
• User supported 'Strip and Connect' functionality: instead of large attachments being blocked by recipient mail servers, users can replace attachments with links to downloadable files that are securely hosted by XcellHost.
• Email stationery and branding selection allow users to determine which branding is applied to individual messages, thereby increasing the versatility of current automated systems.