Google Cloud Platform is a public cloud infrastructure offering a wide variety of resources including computation , storage, big data , machine learning (ML), application creation, and more. Google Cloud, like every other cloud-powered application, requires continuous monitoring to maintain its overall health and efficiency intact.
XcellHost's support for GCP Monitoring helps shed light on resource usage at the individual host level by monitoring case, firewall, and quota metrics.
XcellHost's Google Cloud monitoring tool helps you:
• Monitor CPU and memory details
• Keep tabs on disk utilization
• Achieve maximum network efficiency
• Effectively track firewall metrics
• Track quota metrics with ease
• Plan ahead with insightful reports