Managed Detection and Response (MDR) is a managed cybersecurity solution that offers malware intrusion detection and malicious activity in your network, and assists in the rapid response to incidents to eradicate such threats with concise remedial measures. Usually, MDR blends a technology solution with outsourced security researchers extending the capabilities and staff.
What Sets XcellHost's MDR Apart as a Managed Detection and Response Solution?
• Deep expertise aligned to your organization's cybersecurity requirements and vulnerabilities
• Dedicated Security Analysts monitoring your network for threats
• Embedded MDR tools with Advanced Analytics and Integrated Threat Intelligence to accurately identify threats
• Complete Security Event Investigations, freeing your IT resources from the burden of false positives
• Individual Incident Action Plans to defeat the threats, minimize damages and reduce recovery time
• Post-incident response and recovery assistance
• Auditability and regulatory compliance
• Positive effect on key cybersecurity metrics: incident frequency, time to incident close, cost per incident