Many organizations lack visibility into mobile application errors, performance and usage. With XcellHost, mobile app developers and providers can easily and securely log events directly from iOS, Android and HTML5 apps and quickly correlate that information with log events across backend applications, operating systems and infrastructure. Mobile app log events can reveal error rates, trends in application usage, end user experience, and configuration compatibility.
Get Started with Mobile App Performance Monitoring
• Easily track and manage errors from client devices.
• Perform Real User Monitoring (RUM) by collecting performance data from your mobile apps.
• Use multi-device libraries to monitor real-time app performance across your entire application front-end.
• See beyond download stats and track individual user behavior in real time to understand most popular features and usage trends.
• With in-app logging, quickly identify existing or new device configurations that cause issues within your app.
• Get deep, user-level context to identify and analyze bugs and app crashes.