An integral part of any energy process is the Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition ( SCADA) systems. In some of the world's most remote areas, SCADA solutions enable cost-effective monitoring and remote management of critical equipment.
XcellHost enables the collection and transformation of equipment data from remote SCADA sites into actionable intelligence through cost-effective and reliable satellite and cellular communications. This makes it easier for a variety of critical equipment to reduce maintenance costs and site visits, minimize downtime and maximize output.
Remote SCADA System Sites gain full visibility
• Monitor and control critical SCADA system equipment through reliable, always-on connectivity with full visibility from a central location.
• Connect remote, orphaned sites where connectivity is otherwise unavailable, unreliable or prohibitive to cost.
• Improve production by enabling more efficient and cost-effective data gathering of critical operations.
Reduces downtime costs for maintenance and equipment
• Lower costs of operations by allowing preventive maintenance with daily monitoring of the equipment.
• Reduce downtime and delays in output with early detection of faults and fast response times.
• Extend site access without the risk of updating existing SCADA system equipment.
Enhance productivity and. visits to sites
• Reduce labor, vehicle and fuel costs with less routine and emergency visits to remote sites required by process automation.
• Deliver alarms and event notifications based on thresholds and criteria that are set by the user.
• Shift from using auto dialers to a more robust way to handle remote SCADA websites.