Server Monitoring is a process to monitor server's system resources like CPU Usage, Memory Consumption, I/O, Network, Disk Usage, Process etc. Server Monitoring helps understanding server's system resource usage which can help you better your capacity planning and provide a better end-user experience.
Your application's health depends on a large part on the health of the underlying server. Server Monitoring ensures that your server machine is capable of hosting your applications. Server Monitoring provides you with data relating to your operating system and when used in conjunction with other monitoring data from the application you get a true glimpse into the working of your system.
XcellHost's Server Monitoring Services help you to monitor server's system resources like CPU Usage, Memory Consumption, I/O, Network, Disk Usage, Process etc. Our Server Monitoring services help you monitor servers for performance and robustness.
XcellHost's Server Monitoring Services help you following :
• Monitor CPU, Disk and System Processes.
• Memory Consumption, I/O, Network monitoring
• Hardware Monitoring & Virtualization Monitoring
• Fast, Maintainable & Customizable
• Automated, 24x7 alerting
• Remote monitoring and maintenance
• Coverage across heterogeneous servers & OS platforms
• In depth and consistent view into parameters
• Flexible reporting and custom dashboards