SOC is set up by Auditing Standard Board (ASB) of American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA). SOC consists of the Trust Service Principle (TSP) framework, the cybersecurity risk management reporting framework for cloud security firms, for assessing the internal controls of organizations by following particular requirements found in cybersecurity-based companies.
For clients as well as you, XcellHost's SOC services are valuable. This can be illustrated below.
SOC is beneficial for customers as well as the company. This can be listed below.
• SOC testing contributes to benchmark a company about the quality, its clean processes which in turn increase customer's security.
• Developing more promising infrastructure is essential to increase security into technical processes, development, and design of security products.
• SOC assures the customers about privacy and protection of their data.
• Companies can deal with the existing and future customers with confidence and conveys them the trust about their choice of service opted for.
• A competitive advantage in the market.
If SOC is conducted the number of on-site audits are reduced and the customer queries can be solved.