Maintain Data Sovereignty with Global Data Centers
Included, In-region 24/7/365 Customer Support
Part of a Full-Suite of Data Protection Solutions
Fully Encrypted Backups In Flight and At Rest
Meets your Compliance Needs See accreditations
Largest Veeam Cloud Service Provider, Globally
Complete infrastructure availability SLA
Pay for what you use(storage), with no Bandwidth, per VM or setup fees and monthly or contract subscription options are also available.
You get access to seamless bandwidth- it is free.
XCellhost Secure Cloud Console monitors and manages your backup resources with a focused approach.
Certified experts are available 24/7 on phone and mail as well.
With ten years of DR excellence, we are Veeam Platinum Cloud Services Provider.
Provides secure cloud storage for retaining up-to-date offsite copies of your virtual and physical server backups with easy restoration to your primary site
Optional cloud tiering using XcellHost cost-effective S3-compatible Object Storage Tier and Veeam’s Scale-Out Backup Repository
Optional integrated “air-gapped” 7-day retention of backup data providing additional protection against ransomware and other threats
Straight-forward consumption model with ZERO bandwidth and object operation charges
Purpose-built solution offering 100% compatibility with Veeam Cloud Connect technology
Model Cloud backup storage quickly with XcellHost atalyst download, or through XcellHost onsultation (link to page)
Backed by XcellHost award-winning Secure Cloud infrastructure with 100% uptime SLAs
Data encryption at the source, at rest, and in-flight without configuring a VPN or impacting compression ratios.
You don’t need to have the separate backup for individual items. Recover VMs, VMDKs or individual files in a single step operation anytime.
Track resource consumption from the Veeam Console with access to Xcellhost hosted backup repositories
Get the most of the forever-incremental backups, father-son retention policies, WAN acceleration and get much more in the Veeam solution.
Easily replicate backups on a predefined schedule or continuously- copy an existing job or run a backup job straight to the cloud.
Tenants who plan to store their data in the cloud must configure backup or backup copy jobs on their Veeam backup servers and target them at the cloud repository. When a job starts, Veeam Backup & Replication performs the following actions:
1. The tenant starts a backup or backup copy job. The Veeam backup server on tenant’s side sends a request to the cloud gateway to access the cloud repository.
2. The cloud gateway passes this request to the SP Veeam backup server.
3. The SP Veeam backup server provides a TLS certificate and establishes a secure connection between the SP Veeam backup server and tenant Veeam backup server.
4. VM data from tenant’s side is transported via the cloud gateway to the cloud repository. If the SP has several cloud gateways, VM data is transported via the least loaded cloud gateway being online.
Yes, Veeam Cloud Connect supports customer-defined retention policies – with the granularity and retention period they desire. Multiple jobs can be set for the same data.
You have the ability to enable encryption on not just the transfer but you can encrypt the backup prior to traversing the SSL connection so it is stored encrypted at rest. No, iland does not have access to the data.
Restore process is initiated and managed through your Veeam v8 Console, same as your local restores.
In contrast to backups that reside on the cloud repository, backup files in the "recycle bin" are not intended for regular data restore. However, in a situation where an attacker manages to delete tenant backup(s) from a cloud repository, or if the tenant deletes a backup from a cloud repository by mistake, the tenant may need to restore data from a backup file that was moved to the "recycle bin". Data restore directly from a backup file in the "recycle bin" is not supported in Veeam Backup & Replication. To restore data from such a backup, the tenant needs to obtain backup file(s) from the "recycle bin" first.
Veeam Backup & Replication moves to the "recycle bin" only backup files of the VBK and VIB type. VBM files are deleted from disk immediately when a tenant deletes a backup or a backup file is automatically deleted from the backup chain according to the retention policy. As a result, the SP cannot simply move a backup file back to the folder with tenant backups on the cloud repository. Instead, the SP and tenant need to complete the following tasks:
1. The tenant contacts the SP informing that they want to restore data from a deleted backup.
2. The SP finds one or more backup files required for data restore in the "recycle bin" and passes them to the tenant, for example, over the network or on a portable drive.
3. The tenant imports the VBK file(s) in the Veeam Backup & Replication console on the tenant backup server.
4. After successful import of a backup, the tenant can restore data from the backup in a regular way.
5. [Optional] The tenant may want to continue the backup chain started with the obtained backup file(s). This operation can be available depending on multiple conditions. For details, consider submitting a support case to the Veeam Support Team.
Certainly, the service supports both Hyper-V and VMware based environment’s as the source.
Shared hosting is a type of web hosting where a single physical server hosts multiple sites. Many users utilize the resources on a single server, which keeps the costs low. Users each get a section of a server in which they can host their website files.
The cloud built for Machine Learning. Super powerful GPU-backed VMs in the cloud. The easiest way to get started with Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence
Accelerate your machine learning and deep learning workloads with Tesla V100 and Nvidia T4 based GPU instances.